Free People - Raw High Rise Jeggings - Sierra/Denim Wash
Complement your effortlessly chic style with the Free People™ Raw High-Rise Jeggings. These high-rise jeggings feature a skinny leg, raw-edge hem on a stretch denim fabrication, classic five-pocket styling, and tonal topstitching. The perfect bottoms for a day out, easily pairing with any top and your favorite shoes or sandals.
- 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 2% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Orders typically ship within 2 business days. Orders placed Friday-Sunday will generally ship out Monday.
We now offer free returns on all store credit returns/exchanges – US only.
- If you prefer a full value STORE CREDIT, request a free label here
- provided free smart label is only valid for store credit returns or exchanges, no refunds.
Holiday Returns: during the holiday season (Nov. 1st - Dec. 25th), we will accept your return after 30 days so long as it is received by January 10th.We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. We stand behind our goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them. On that note, we're so bummed things didn't work out for you, but here's the good news: merchandise may be returned within 30 days from the order date for a refund back to the original form of payment. You will have up to 60 days after items have been purchased to exchange for anything else on the website.
Here's the fine print: you cannot just return anything! All merchandise must be returned in NEW CONDITION (unwashed, unaltered with the original tag attached, footwear must be in its original shoebox, and swimwear & bodysuits must have the hygiene liners intact.) Any return received with makeup stains, deodorant stains, stains, pet hair, perfume/detergent scent or smoke will be refused, returned to you and are subject to a shipping charge.
- Please note that returns will be made at your own cost. Return shipping is solely the customer's responsibility unless otherwise stated. We recommend using a carrier that provides tracking information for your record. Shophearts.com is not responsible for any lost or damaged merchandise while in transit.
- Shipping Charges: Shipping charges on expedited & international orders are not refundable.
- Opened cosmetics, jewelry, belts, lingerie, sunglasses, and gift certificates cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A small number of heavily discounted items may be marked FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Shoes: Shoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try on shoes on carpet. Shoes & shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged. Shoe boxes are not intended for shipment, must be returned in the original shipment box or other exterior protective parcel. If there is any damage to the shoe box, shipping labels, packing tape or any other markings on the outside of the shoe box, it will not be accepted. The item will then be returned to the customer and is subject to a return shipping fee.
- Swimwear and lingerie: Please try on over underwear for sanitary reasons. Do not remove protective slip.
- Tops and Dresses: Please be careful of makeup, perfume, or deodorant rubbing off on the garment
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
- print and include the following merchandise form in the return
- Merchandise form can be written instead, no worries.
- please include a copy of your packing slip
- RETURNING SHOES FROM THE US? If you would like a pre-paid label generated for your convenience – please process one here. Do NOT use this portal for store credit returns/exchanges. The full amount of the return label will be deducted from your total refund if used.
- If you decide to send your return back using your own carrier, please address your return to the following address
attn: return# (your shophearts order number)
7682 GARDEN GROVE BLVD. WESTMINSTER CA. 92683
For the best service and selection, please order your replacement items online then leave us a note at checkout for a free smart label to return the original order for a full refund. Please do not use our refund portal above as those labels will be fully deducted.
- Example of note would be “this is an exchange for order __(previous order number)___”. We will email over a FREE LABEL BEFORE shipping out the replacement order.
- refunds for the order will be processed as a regular return for refund - see below for details.
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment or a ShopHearts Gift Card. (Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.)
- Refunds can take up to 10 business days to process
- You will only receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has been received, inspected and processed at our warehouse.
- Please keep the tracking details for your records.
- Items Returned by Mail: If you ordered by credit card, we'll credit your account within 14 business days. This will show on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle. If you paid with a Gift Card/Store Credit, the amount will go back to your original Gift Card. Please contact us if you have misplaced the card.
- Shipping Charges: Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges.
International shophearts.com orders do not qualify for free returns or merchandise exchanges. Orders returned directly to shophearts.com will receive a refund for the merchandise but not duties, taxes or tariffs.
If you received defective merchandise, please contact us within two business days so we can correct the issue.
If you refuse a confirmed order, you will be charged for the actual cost of the shipping to you.
How do I make A Return?
You can simply mail us back the unwanted item(s) for a refund to the address listed in our return policy page. We also provide free return labels on all store credit returns / store credit exchanges within the US.
Where do you guys ship from?
One of our most popular question! We are located in southern california and we ship from southern california. :)
When Will My Order Ship?
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise. Orders are not shipped on the weekends or holidays.
Standard shipping time can take anywhere between 3-10 business days there after.
Priority shipping will generally ship within 1-2 days (although we strive for same or next business day) and can take anywhere between 2-3 business days. Priority shipping is not guaranteed by shophearts.
Expedited orders that are received before 10 am PST will generally ship same day. Orders placed after 10 am PST will generally ship next day. These orders will arrive within 1-2 business days.
How Long Does It Take To Process My Return?
Although we do strive to process all returns within 3-5 days.. It can take up to 10 business days. Once we have received your package, your refund will be processed within 10 business days. You will ONLY be notified via email at the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. We do not notify when we have received the return. Please keep all receipt/tracking number to track the package's status.
Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.
Where Is My Order/Shipping Confirmation?
As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order. If for some reason, you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your safe sender list.
You can also check your order status by signing into your account on our website.
Was I Charged Twice?Your credit card will only be charged once after your order ships.
If you just placed your order, what you are seeing on your bank account is an authorization. This is a common bank practice handling credit card transactions to ensure sufficient funds and account authenticity. This authorization will clear (depending on your bank, usually within 48 – 72 hours.) If you need help speeding up the process, you can contact the issuing bank of your credit card.
Please only click the “Place Order” button once to avoid multiple authorizations.
I Get An Error Message When I Enter My Shipping And Billing Addresses. What’s Going On?
If you are receiving an error message, there may be a problem with your credit card information, billing or shipping address. The billing address should match exactly what your bank has on file. Please review all information closely and look for any typos. Also, try re-formatting the names and addresses in your billing information (this often solves the issue).
My Order Won’t Go Through. What Should I Do?
If you’re still receiving an error message after reviewing your credit card information, billing and shipping address, make sure you’re using the latest version of your web browser.
Please only click the “Place Order” button once to avoid multiple authorizations.
I Need To Change Something On My Order. How Can I Do That?
If you need to change an address for your order, please contact us [firstname.lastname@example.org] immediately with the subject "change address" & the updated address. We generally process orders within the hour, and once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
I Just Placed My Order. Can I Add Another Item To It?
Unfortunately we cannot add items to an existing order. Please place a new order for the item.
I’m Unsure About A Size Or I Have A Fit Question. How Do I Find This Information?
Please see our Fit Guide for general information on sizing.
I’m In Love With Something That’s Out Of Stock In My Size! What Can I Do?
To sign up to be notified if an item is restocked:
- Select the size and color you’d like.
- Click on 'email when available'.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the “Notify Me” button.
- Voila! We’ll send you an email if we get more in!
Can I Return Or Exchange Items That Were Purchased On Sale?
All final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. For our full Return & Exchange Policy, click here.
My Order Status Says “In Process.” What Does That Mean?
“In Process” just means that we successfully received your order! Once your order is shipped, you’ll receive a tracking number (if applicable) and your order status will change to “Shipped.”
Why Was My Order Canceled?
Due to an unforeseen event, the item you ordered suddenly became out of stock and is no longer available. We promise these cases are rare. However, if an item in your order does become unavailable, you will be contacted within 72 hours about the cancellation. If your order contains additional items, these items will still be shipped to you and the unavailable item will be removed from your order.
Will I Have To Pay International Taxes & Duties?
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
shophearts cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages. By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
If you refuse a shipment from shophearts, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to shophearts. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
Am I still required to pay customs, duties, taxes, and collection fees when I receive “Free International Shipping”?
Yes, all international orders may be subject to taxes and duties. These fees are charged by your government and are entirely separate from any shipping fees.
I Have A Store Credit/Gift Card. How Do I Use It?
- Enter your store credit/gift card at the gift card tab during check out.
Do You Have Any Store Locations?
We currently do not but we do plan to in the future! :) As for now, our warehouse is not open to the general public.
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing. Despite our efforts, pricing errors may still occur. If an item's price is different than the price displayed, we will cancel your order of that item and notify you of the cancellation.
Items in your shopping bag reflect the current price displayed on the item's product details page. Please note: This price may differ from the price displayed when the item was first placed in your shopping bag.
Our merchandise is offered for sale by shophearts for your personal enjoyment and not for resale. Therefore, we reserve the right to limit quantities and refuse to sell to any person whom we believe may be purchasing for resale.